Greet people as if you haven’t seen them in two weeks. No more coming home from work and walking into a room as if no one is there.
It doesn’t matter if they’re on their mobile devices. Make sure you’re not. Walk in, and greet them with the most sincere and heartfelt hello – the kind you can resurrect from times when you’ve been away from loved ones for an extended period of time.
Ladies, are you guilty of any of these things?
BEST FILM (Drama) Boyhood
BEST FILM (Comedy or Musical) The Grand Budapest Hotel
BEST ACTOR (Drama) Eddie Redmayne The Theory of Everything
BEST ACTOR (Comedy or Musical) Michael Keaton Birdman
BEST ACTRESS (Drama) Julianne Moore Still Alice
BEST ACTRESS (Comedy or Musical) Amy Adams Big Eyes
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR J.K. Simmons Whiplash
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS Patricia Arquette Boyhood
BEST DIRECTOR Richard Linklater Boyhood
BEST ANIMATED FEATURE How to Train Your Dragon 2
ESPN asks NFL players which teams they would LEAST like to play for in the league. The athletes have good reasons for wanting to play for some teams and not wanting to play for others.
State tax rates can affect these preferences, as can the local weather and the media market. Big cities offer more advantages to being famous. Also, players don’t want to play on bad teams – or teams run by bad management teams.
So, the question ESPN posed to the players was this… “The only way I’d play for _____ is if they doubled my salary.”
Here’s a rundown of the top five teams the players listed:
5.Green Bay Packers – 6 percent: While the team wins, the cold weather and tiny town atmosphere turns lots of players off. Click Read More
First - A preschooler’s emotional world is reminiscent of Frozen heroine Elsa’s internal struggle: Her emotions are strong, passionate
Second - preschoolers’ imaginations can make the world a wondrous place filled with the possibility of excitement and adventure.
Thirdly,- Elsa has a genuine connection with her sister, Anna.
Finally - The sing-along music seals the deal. Maryam’s 4-year-old daughter and her friends love to sing the anthem “Let it Go,”
1. Wake up 20 minutes earlier to accomplish little tasks you’ve felt guilty about putting off.
2. Establish a loose morning and evening routine, because structure makes people surprisingly happy.
3. Eat one extra serving of veggies or fruit a day
4. Let yourself be sad when you’re sad, because hard days happen, and stifling awful feelings is unhealthy
From Askmen.com’s list of the 10 Ways to Eat Better in 2015:
It has been a year filled with big news stories that shaped the conversation on race, politics, privacy and much more. Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric takes a look back at your most searched news stories of 2014, according to Yahoo. Here is the full story
10) Obamacare: Formally known as the Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama’s plan to reform health care has been plagued by technical glitches and consumer confusion. Kathleen Sebelius, who led the rollout of the new law as health and human services secretary, stepped down in April. But now, a second act has begun. Open enrollment is under way until mid-February, but stay tuned for a looming Supreme Court case that could dismantle the entire program.
9) Domestic violence: A viral video of NFL running back Ray Rice punching in the face his then fiancée, Janay, sparked a national conversation about domestic violence. Rice was suspended indefinitely by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in response to public criticism that the initial decision to ban him for two games was inadequate. Rice appealed and won and has been reinstated in the league.
8) Islamic State: It was a brutal year in Iraq and Syria, as the terrorist group calling itself the Islamic State, or IS, gained momentum and captured territory throughout the region, killing thousands along the way. The group posted online barbaric videos of beheadings. Two American journalists were among those executed. The United States continues to fight back through airstrikes on the group in Iraq and Syria.
7) Jodi Arias: The fate of Jodi Arias lies in the hands of a jury hearing a retrial of the sentencing phase of her case. Arias was convicted of killing her boyfriend Travis Alexander, but the first jury was unable to agree on whether she should receive the death penalty or spend the rest of her life in prison.