Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
According to researchers, most heart attacks in men can be avoided by making some simple lifestyle changes, which include:
· quit smoking
· walk or bike at least 40 minutes each day
· keep your waist smaller than 37 inches
· drink moderate amounts of alcohol and…
· eat a diet packed with fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy, and whole grains
Autumn is your favorite time of year...and you can tell because:
Your early 20s are the years to go out, tequila shots, make mistakes, and wake up the next day with go-get-em attitude, ready to do it all again tonight.
Yeah, well, that's all over now, Here’s a list of things that just aren’t fun anymore after you turn 25.
1. Shots. What’s that thing where you make the poor decision to do something that you used to be able to handle fine just to prove you can still handle it, and then next thing you know you’re puking in a cab? Oh right, shots.
2. Talking on the phone. When you and your high school best friend went to college, it was fun having the weekly two-hour phone call to share each other's #NewExperiences. Now it’s just like, fuck you, text me, why must I use my voice.
3. Staying out late. I’m still young! I’m still young! I’m still y— And I’m asleep at the bar.Yeah, having got up early for that job of mine sure is a pain!
4. Eating hedonistically. Because pizza every day is and a greasy diet did not feel like death. But now you have an old(er) person’s digestive system and metabolism. Some late-twentysomethings still have iron stomachs, and power to them, Mac and cheese boxed dinners and Gatorade dinners don’t feel like they used to.
5. Complaining about your parents. Your parents, or at least one of your parents, is awesome. You did not know this until you realized recently that you are turning into your mom or dad, and it’s actually kind of great.