Cyber Monday will supposedly be better than Black Friday this year for the first time ever.
1. More people will shop Cyber Monday which means bigger deals. Last year 92 million people shopped on Black Friday while 131 million people shopped Cyber Monday. That trend is expected to continue this year.
2. Cyber Monday is not just for tech. Stores that were offering 40% off sitewide Black Friday had 50% off Cyber Monday. Many other shopping categories will see similar discounts.
3. You need a strategy to save money on Cyber Monday. Aimless browsing and Google do not get you the most deals. If you want access to the most deals in the country before anyone else, you need a strategy and for that, check out the next point.
4. Sign up here to get the deals first. I'm working with a team of deal bloggers and giant team of coupon hunters around the country. As soon as humanly possible, before Cyber Monday, you'll get access to every big Cyber Monday deal first.
5. Cyber Monday does not have the same Black Friday stock issues. Since stores are not tied to ad-scans, they can shift merchandise and offer great reductions throughout the day.