First - A preschooler’s emotional world is reminiscent of Frozen heroine Elsa’s internal struggle: Her emotions are strong, passionate
Second - preschoolers’ imaginations can make the world a wondrous place filled with the possibility of excitement and adventure.
Thirdly,- Elsa has a genuine connection with her sister, Anna.
Finally - The sing-along music seals the deal. Maryam’s 4-year-old daughter and her friends love to sing the anthem “Let it Go,”
1. Wake up 20 minutes earlier to accomplish little tasks you’ve felt guilty about putting off.
2. Establish a loose morning and evening routine, because structure makes people surprisingly happy.
3. Eat one extra serving of veggies or fruit a day
4. Let yourself be sad when you’re sad, because hard days happen, and stifling awful feelings is unhealthy
From Askmen.com’s list of the 10 Ways to Eat Better in 2015:
It has been a year filled with big news stories that shaped the conversation on race, politics, privacy and much more. Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie Couric takes a look back at your most searched news stories of 2014, according to Yahoo. Here is the full story
10) Obamacare: Formally known as the Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama’s plan to reform health care has been plagued by technical glitches and consumer confusion. Kathleen Sebelius, who led the rollout of the new law as health and human services secretary, stepped down in April. But now, a second act has begun. Open enrollment is under way until mid-February, but stay tuned for a looming Supreme Court case that could dismantle the entire program.
9) Domestic violence: A viral video of NFL running back Ray Rice punching in the face his then fiancée, Janay, sparked a national conversation about domestic violence. Rice was suspended indefinitely by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in response to public criticism that the initial decision to ban him for two games was inadequate. Rice appealed and won and has been reinstated in the league.
8) Islamic State: It was a brutal year in Iraq and Syria, as the terrorist group calling itself the Islamic State, or IS, gained momentum and captured territory throughout the region, killing thousands along the way. The group posted online barbaric videos of beheadings. Two American journalists were among those executed. The United States continues to fight back through airstrikes on the group in Iraq and Syria.
7) Jodi Arias: The fate of Jodi Arias lies in the hands of a jury hearing a retrial of the sentencing phase of her case. Arias was convicted of killing her boyfriend Travis Alexander, but the first jury was unable to agree on whether she should receive the death penalty or spend the rest of her life in prison.
If 2014 wasn't your year for love, or maybe you went through a bad breakup. 2015 is right in front of you and if you want your year to be filled with love, here are 8 tips.
· 1. Be open. Be open to the idea of love. Don't close yourself off.
· 2. Be clear about what you're looking for. Whether you want a hookup or relationship, you need to know what you want in order to find people who want the same things.
· 3. No one's perfect. Don't have expectations that no one can rise to.
· 4. Get out there. Go to a lot of social events where you can meet people. Join a club. Do something where you are surrounded by people and have a greater chance of meeting someone ... or at least someone who can introduce you to the right person.
32nd Annual Life Ride: A FREE Cab ride home Sponsored by Budweiser, Responsibility Matters, NECA/I.B.E.W. Aron General/Cleveland Clinic Affiliate & Ganley Ford
Runs Daily, Now through New Year’s Day From 5pm-3am Call: 330-376-RIDE
Notes: Rides provided by City Yellow Cab Company, All Life Ride passengers must present a valid driver’s license or other proof of home address (rides are to home), One ride per person, Have fun for be responsible and don’t drink & drive! Life Ride is provided with the hope that a life may be saved or an injury prevented
Out doing some holiday shopping tomorrow? Don’t forget to pick something up for your favorite pet! Tomorrow, from 11-4, stop by The Body Shop, located near the food court in the Summit Mall; where they will be hosting a baked sale for your pets. All proceeds benefit the Forever Amber Acres Animal Sanctuary, a local non-profit horse and animal rescue . They will be there selling yummy pet treats for your dogs, cats and even horses - for a donation to their charity. Here's more about Forever Amber Acres
Info on the charity: Forever Amber Acres advocates for animal welfare, providing rescue, rehabilitation and permanent retirement to horses and other animals in need. Though our primary focus is on horses, we do not discriminate against any animal, due to breed or disability. Click HERE for information