Say one of these on a regaular basis and you will not only get his attention, but get a smile or two :-)
Here are some of the things you can win this week when you listen to WQMX!
Monday: is a New Music Monday! Listn every hour from 9 to 5 to win the new CD from Sarah Evans "Slow Me Down" in stores tomorrow Tuesday March 11th !
Monday-Friday win tickets to see Tim McGraw with Kip Moore and Cassadee Pope June 8th at Blossom. Tickets go on sale this Friday with a WQMX pre-sale Thursday--but you can win tickets at 7:40 every morning with Wynn and Wilson!
iPaddy for St Paddy's Day you can win an iPad 2 from our friends at the Klaben Auto Stores and RCSA Records!! Listen at 8, 1 and 4 for the iSound and call to win a 50 iTunes gift card and qualify for the grand prize of the iPad 2 from RCA Records and Klaben!
Country Tidbits: the hit song and some artist notes
To get you in a better mood, here are 4 things you should remind yourself of every morning:
There are a few obvious things that make a guy attractive, being in good shape, taking a shower, not being a total slob. But here are a few extras every guy should know women find attractive:
Being nice to children and animals.
Being able to cook a few basic entrees.
Rocking a sexy 5 o'clock shadow.
Rolling up the sleeves on your button down.
Being a good tipper.
Full attention = respect. A guy who doesn’t text or pay more attention to his mobile than you
Here are 15 (free) ways to woo your ideal prospect, free of charge—but a little effort may be required.
1. Write a love letter.
Cliché? Yes. Appreciated? Always.
2. Make dinner.
Preferably your special someone’s favorite foods.
3. Take a walk outside.
No matter where my husband and I have lived—New Mexico, Ohio or Pennsylvania—we’ve always found a place to get outside, get moving and…
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and it has most of us thinking about gigantic gestures to show our love and devotion. But what about the little things?
Here are some everyday ways to show your partner you're there for them:
1. Refrain from saying “I told you so.”
2. Call and ask if your partner needs anything when you’re out running errands.
3. Heat up their side of the bed on cold nights.
4. Kiss them when you get up from the dinner table.
5. Send them funny GIFs or pictures that remind you of them.
6. Text good morning and good night when you’re apart.
7. Buy cards on random occasions and leave them as a surprise.
8. Turn the shower on for them when they can’t get out of bed.
9. Read something you love aloud.
10. Make a Spotify mix of “
your songs.”Source: (The Frisky)
Superbowl Football Food Facts
· 1.23 billion Chicken wings will be eaten on Super Bowl Sunday.
· Raw veggies are the most popular food eaten during the big game
· Domino's Pizza estimates that they will deliver 11 million pies Sunday.
· You will eat about 1,200 calories Sunday on SNACKS! Not a meal.
Superbowl best – and most creative bets!
Yep, these are bets that sports bookies are actually taking money on:
This site is all about living healthy and having a blast in the process. It’s a place to connect with people and share your healthy journey, failures and all, with people like yourself. Everyone fits in no matter where they are on their journey. The hope is to build a fun community, lasting relationships and share ideas and information.
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com