Founder of the website Rich20Something.com - has simple rules for anyone who wants to "highly productive"—
-Get up early: You'll perform better and be looked at as someone who gets things done if you get up at 6 a.m. instead of 11 a.m.
-Know what you want: Start every day with a clear intention of what you want to accomplish, preferably with a focused meditation.
-Work out: Whether you like it or not, having a strong body is just as important as having a strong mind.
Add to that…according to a new study, people who sleep in cooler temperatures are healthier than those who fire up the thermostat at night.
- Helps decrease your risk of certain diseases, like diabetes.
- Colder-sleepers burn more calories throughout their day.- Sleeping in cooler temperatures keep you looking younger
With Halloween just days away, here are the results of a survey that asked Americans what they are most afraid
1. Walking alone at night
2. Becoming the victim of identity theft
3. Safety on the Internet
4. Being the victim of a mass shooting or random shooting
5. Public speaking
Other things that made the list include:
· Running out of money in the future
· Government surveillance of Internet activity
· Becoming sick
· Natural disasters like tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes
According to researchers, most heart attacks in men can be avoided by making some simple lifestyle changes, which include:
· quit smoking
· walk or bike at least 40 minutes each day
· keep your waist smaller than 37 inches
· drink moderate amounts of alcohol and…
· eat a diet packed with fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy, and whole grains
Autumn is your favorite time of year...and you can tell because:
Your early 20s are the years to go out, tequila shots, make mistakes, and wake up the next day with go-get-em attitude, ready to do it all again tonight.
Yeah, well, that's all over now, Here’s a list of things that just aren’t fun anymore after you turn 25.
1. Shots. What’s that thing where you make the poor decision to do something that you used to be able to handle fine just to prove you can still handle it, and then next thing you know you’re puking in a cab? Oh right, shots.
2. Talking on the phone. When you and your high school best friend went to college, it was fun having the weekly two-hour phone call to share each other's #NewExperiences. Now it’s just like, fuck you, text me, why must I use my voice.
3. Staying out late. I’m still young! I’m still young! I’m still y— And I’m asleep at the bar.Yeah, having got up early for that job of mine sure is a pain!
4. Eating hedonistically. Because pizza every day is and a greasy diet did not feel like death. But now you have an old(er) person’s digestive system and metabolism. Some late-twentysomethings still have iron stomachs, and power to them, Mac and cheese boxed dinners and Gatorade dinners don’t feel like they used to.
5. Complaining about your parents. Your parents, or at least one of your parents, is awesome. You did not know this until you realized recently that you are turning into your mom or dad, and it’s actually kind of great.
Maybe you hit it off right away and you think after the first date “he’s the one”. But sometimes, even when there isn’t instant chemistry after the first few dates, if you give it some time, you may realize you’re attracted to someone down the road. Here, six signs—that experts agree—could prove you’re with a man who deserves a second (or third!) date.
1. Your Initial Greeting Is a Little Awkward
Maybe he stumbles up the steps or gives you the world’s worst handshake. While it’s not exactly leading man material, being nervous a good sign: He wants to impress you. Overlook the awkwardness, laugh it off, and chances are he’ll act a lot more confident as the night continues, says Patti Feinstein, a Chicago-based dating coach.
2. He Did His Pre-Date Homework
Maybe he asks about the dog you’ve posed with in your profile photo or wonders how you feel about the latest True Detective casting news if you mentioned you were a fan. “When men really like you, they’ll pay attention to details,” says Strickland. Not only that, but being genuinely interested bodes well for communication down the road.
3. You Don’t Check Your Watch
If it seems like the insta-chemistry is lacking, but you don’t even realize the restaurant is shutting down until the server taps your shoulder, it’s a good sign you have a lot in common, says Strickland. “Eventually, you’ll be able to suss out whether he could be a future boyfriend, but for now, just focus on getting to know him. If you like the way he makes you feel and you have fun, keep going out.”
4. He Talks Up His Family