Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
Sometimes, the best advice, often, still comes from Mom.
Some will sit us down and spill the advice that their growing hearts have learned over the years. Some will be there to lift us up as we're starting to crawl underneath our covers to hide from a broken, tired heart. And some will just casually remind us as we're on the way to work on a Friday morning that it's important to find someone who makes you happy. That's all that matters (Thanks, Mom!). Source: Huffpost Here's the top 10 pieces of Mom advice!
1. "What you put up with in a relationship is all you'll ever get out if it.." -Alex
2. " Look at her mother and you'll see her future." -Bryan
3. "'Don't rush It,.'" -Dan
4. "If it's not working now, it's not going to. (Amen, Mom.)" -Johnny
5. "See how they treat the waiter at the restaurant. It'll tell everything." -Cliff
6. "My mom was big on if you're in a relationship; you're part of a team. So you need to learn to compromise and understand that it's not just about you, anymore. And with that comes a lot of responsibility. -T.J.
7. " Once you understand that one thing might not turn out as you dreamed, life will surprise you." -Ido
8. "Trust your instincts. They'll tell you everything you need to know." -George
9. "Don't you dare settle." -Shayne
10. "Choose the girl you hope to be your wife, but who is first your best friend. Love and friendship are so closely related. " -Nick