Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
If you want to go from being grumpy to being happy? Here's a list of 10 Things Happy People Do Differently that can help you achieve just that for the New Year.
1. They build a strong social fabric.
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle.
3. They practice gratitude.
4. They have an optimistic thinking style.
5. They know it's good to do good.
6. They know that material wealth is only a very small part of the equation.
7. They develop healthy coping strategies.
8. They focus on health.
9. They cultivate spiritual emotions.
10. They have direction.
Source and full story: (Huffington Post)