Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
It's that time of the year. Time for the end of the year lists, and today we start with the Five Worst Movies of 2014.
What are people thinking??? Dropped off at the shelter as a senior! Unbelievable! I'm a good boy and I have the typical appeal that all deserving dogs have ... soft fur, sweet eyes, irresistible ears and because of my unfortunate present state, some very insecure behavior [ ... ]
The job market can be scary, but with skills that stand the test of time, you can increase your odds of staying employed. Here's how to find and develop future-proofed skills so you can keep that steady paycheck, no matter what happens. Here is the complete article: http://lifehac [ ... ]
Esteemed director Ridley Scott offers up his latest attempted blockbuster, Exodus Gods And Kings this week. Huge budget and an opening that was nothing more than a financial whimper last weekend
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.