Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
My name is Bella and I'm a BIG puppy and I have the typical appeal that all dogs have ... soft fur, sweet eyes, irresistible ears and because of my age, some very, very needy behaviors :). Hey, you may as well know it up front ... I'm a younger dog that hasn't had any training and [ ... ]
This week, one of the best selling books in a long time comes to the movies. Greg Kinnear stars in the new, Heaven Is For Real.
There are so many "scary'" movies made these days it's hard to keep them separated in your head. The new Oculus though tries to be a bit different.
What the pet she owns says about her · If she owns a cat. Cats are independent and self-sufficient, which means she is too. · Girls who own dogs are usually sporty and low-maintenance. · [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.