Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
Course: Manikiki (MetroParks)
Directions: Off of I-90, easy access from 90 and I-271. 30 Min from Cleveland, 45 from Akron
Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 7AM
Meet Milo. What a sweet, sweet boy. Milo is on the larger size weighing in at about 65-70 pounds. He’s active so he wants to have fun and to live with a pet-parent that will embrace his energetic self. There is nothing wrong with him … it’s called youth. Milo wants to know l [ ... ]
It's possible...here's how 1. You can't enjoy a nice dinner out until someone takes a photo of their meal. 2. You can easily get thrown under the bus at work 3. You feel like you have to document your entire vacation. 4. Facebook stalking has replaced the usual "getting to know yo [ ... ]
The new high school football bio-pic, When The Game Stands Tall is out this week and sadly it fumbles. You know when you see a ton of hype before a movie on TV? That usually means there is trouble - and there is.
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.