Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
Big Holiday weekend here and maybe this is the time you get caught up on some movies you may have missed. There are some big ones this week for your home theater system.
Happy Thanksgiving! Somewhere between sitting at the huge, ornate, and fancy dished dining room table, and being spoon fed strained peas and small chunks of cubed turkey from a high chair, lies the card table at Thanksgiving.
Today is Monday 11/24 and it is Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day, Mother Goose Day & National Sardines Day, and on this day in 1889 First in San Francisco Katy Perry WILL perform at Halftime of the Superbowl. Bills-New York Jets game will be played tonight in Detroit. There are [ ... ]
It's time to check in again on Katniss Everdeen and the rest of The Hunger Games bunch in, The Hunger Games:Mockingjay Part 1.
Gone Country Bar is hosting a tribute concert to fallen police officer Justin Winebrenner this Saturday, (tomorrow night) 11/22 with the Buck Naked Band (3 members of Buck Naked are police officers and 1 is Justin's former partner). There is no cover, but donations in any amount are being ac [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.