Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
According to researchers, most heart attacks in men can be avoided by making some simple lifestyle changes, which include: · quit smoking · walk or bike at least 40 minutes each day · keep your waist smaller than 37 inches · drink moderate amounts of al [ ... ]
Wednesday IS – October 1st…start of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Adopt A Shelter Dog Month and Country Music Month World Vegetarian Day and appropriately, National Kale Day, International Music Day On this day in 1971 Disney World opened in Orlando, Florida [ ... ]
This week, some very successful movies are available to you on your streaming service. And again, there is something for everyone.
The Equalizer is out this week with Denzel Washington. I have always wondered what took this so long to come to the big screen, but now it's here.
Autumn is your favorite time of year...and you can tell because: ~You love costume parties and haunted houses & Halloween . ~Freshly picked apples taste better than store-bought ones ~You love everything pumpkin-flavored. ~You know a cool breeze at your ba [ ... ]
We all engage in a little fast food now and again. But if you want to avoid the least friendly items to your waistline, you may want to avoid these items. Here’s a rundown of the Top 10 fast food chains in America – and the biggest calorie bomb at each place:
1. White Castle – 20 chicken rings, 1,760 calories
2. Burger King – Ultimate breakfast platter, 1,450 calories
3. McDonald’s – Big breakfast with syrup and margarine, 1,350 calories
4. KFC – 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites, 1,300 calories
5. Wendy’s – Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 3/4 lb. triple patty with cheese, 1,120 calories
6. Panera Bread – Steak and white cheddar on a French baguette, 980 calories
7. Taco Bell – Volcanic nachos, 970 calories
8. Dunkin’ Donuts – Frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream, 730 calories
9. Subway – Mega melt on flatbread with egg, 660 calories
10. Pizza Hut – One slice of the 14-in. meat lover’s pan pizza, 470 calories Source: (ABC News)