Wynn and Wilson weekday mornings.
Nationally recognized with 3 ACM nominations and 1 CRS Country Aircheck Award for Personality of the Year
The new high school football bio-pic, When The Game Stands Tall is out this week and sadly it fumbles. You know when you see a ton of hype before a movie on TV? That usually means there is trouble - and there is.
The new teen-drama, If I Stay opened up over the weekend to a decent box office take, but to very mild, if not unkind reviews.
This week there are a few new choices for you to stream or shove in the DVD machine. The next few weeks will have far more than this week, as the early summer movies will make their way out.
Wednesday : Tug-of-War Day (politically correctly now called - The Peace Pull) More Herbs, Less Salt Day Today – 1889 Film is invented by the Eastman Dry Plate Co, National Pots de Creme Day. 1955, First Guiness Book of World Records Sports Scoop: Browns –&n [ ... ]
We all engage in a little fast food now and again. But if you want to avoid the least friendly items to your waistline, you may want to avoid these items. Here’s a rundown of the Top 10 fast food chains in America – and the biggest calorie bomb at each place:
1. White Castle – 20 chicken rings, 1,760 calories
2. Burger King – Ultimate breakfast platter, 1,450 calories
3. McDonald’s – Big breakfast with syrup and margarine, 1,350 calories
4. KFC – 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites, 1,300 calories
5. Wendy’s – Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 3/4 lb. triple patty with cheese, 1,120 calories
6. Panera Bread – Steak and white cheddar on a French baguette, 980 calories
7. Taco Bell – Volcanic nachos, 970 calories
8. Dunkin’ Donuts – Frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream, 730 calories
9. Subway – Mega melt on flatbread with egg, 660 calories
10. Pizza Hut – One slice of the 14-in. meat lover’s pan pizza, 470 calories Source: (ABC News)