Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 16 mph SW
Say one of these on a regaular basis and you will not only get his attention, but get a smile or two :-) "I'm really proud of you." "I'm having a flashback to (insert a memorable day and time) ex: 10 p.m. last Saturday." “Thank You” "Wine bar, 8 o' clock, meet me the [ ... ]
Here are some of the things you can win this week when you listen to WQMX! Monday: is a New Music Monday! Listn every hour from 9 to 5 to win the new CD from Sarah Evans "Slow Me Down" in stores tomorrow Tuesday March 11th ! Monday-Friday win tickets to see Tim McGraw with Kip Moore and C [ ... ]
Today is Monday March 10th the day after we did the “spring forward” thing and lost an hour of sleep. It is also National Napping Day—the first Days after the clock change. And it is The International Day of Awesomeness! Who is awesome in your life? Or what is awesome in your life? And [ ... ]
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
This dog is perfect. There is nothing more unfair than a dog sitting in a shelter in his/her golden years – maybe even their golden days. Once use to a house and a couch, we can only imagine their state of mind to find themselves here. A dog th [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com