Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 0 mph N
Course: Thunderbird Hills - North Course
Here comes a great example of a really good and successful book that school kids love becoming a movie. And shouldn't have.
Short list this week of new DVD and streaming choices for you. Both will look great on your home theater system. And both are relatively tame except for the very young.
WQMX will host an exclusive VIP experience with Hunter Hayes LIVE in the WQMX concert room, Thursday, August 28th at Noon. Wynn and Wilson will host this intimate event which will include a Q&A with Hunter, a meet and greet with photos and Hunter will perform a couple songs….and we will bro [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com