Day: Partly Cloudy
Wind: 5 mph W
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Wednesday Scoop Wednesday is - Friendship Day, Father-In-Law Day, Cheesecake Day Happy Birthday to Tribe mascot Slider (Tribe mascot) 1956 In God We Trust is adopted as the official U.S. motto. Santa Fe has been named the "Best Small City in America" by readers of Conde Nast Trave [ ... ]
Course: Maplecrest Golf Course Location: Kent/Tallmadge/Brimfield area - Portage County Directions: 219 Tallmadge Rd, Kent - Right off I-76 15 minutes from Akron 50 from Cleveland Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 645
This week two very big movie are available to you for home use. One is a big action epic that stirred a bit of controversy. The other, an adult comedy that had a ton of hype, and some good success.
Here comes the second attempt to get us interested in the legendary Hercules. This one pulls out The Rock, and a bigger budget to make a larger splash than the flop a year or so ago.
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com