Wind: 8 mph SW
WQMX welcomes Hunter Hayes to the Wolstein Center Thursday December 11th and you could win tickets before you can buy ‘em all next week! Tickets go on sale Friday September 5th with a special WQMX presale Thursday. But starting Monday…you can beat the box office and win your ticket [ ... ]
WQMX presents our 3rd Annual CHICKS with PICKS concert to benefit Bosom Buddies with: Maddie & Tae, RaeLynn and Lindsay Ell Tuesday September 30th, 2014 @ 7pm in Sultans Caberet at The Tangier. All 3 artists will be on stage sharing the stories behind the songs in this in [ ... ]
Course: Manikiki (MetroParks)
Meet Milo. What a sweet, sweet boy. Milo is on the larger size weighing in at about 65-70 pounds. He’s active so he wants to have fun and to live with a pet-parent that will embrace his energetic self. There is nothing wrong with him … it’s called youth. Milo wants to know l [ ... ]
It's possible...here's how 1. You can't enjoy a nice dinner out until someone takes a photo of their meal. 2. You can easily get thrown under the bus at work 3. You feel like you have to document your entire vacation. 4. Facebook stalking has replaced the usual "getting to know yo [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com