Wind: 5 mph S
With Halloween just days away, here are the results of a survey that asked Americans what they are most afraid 1. Walking alone at night 2. Becoming the victim of identity theft 3. Safety on the Internet [ ... ]
Are you kidding me with this? The new Halloween time scary movie is Ouija? Is this all you got??
Seldom is an action movie made that is as original, and as fun as John Wick.
This week there are only two major releases, but I think one of them is among the years best.
I have to chuckle a little about what I have heard today in the media, and especially on social media about the state of the Browns win yesterday. Yeah, it was ugly but who cares in the NFL. A win is a win. The sentiment is that it wasn't good enough - and that's laughable.
As difficult as it is to admit, there are some things about life that will never change. Politicians will always do shady things. Your mom will always be slightly passive aggressive at the dinner table. Your feet will always hurt after an hour in high heels. Resist these truths if you want, but it’s futile. Life is so much easier when you accept the inevitable. Below are some things that you shouldn’t waste your energy fighting. The sooner you give in, the better. Trust us on this one.
1. People act weird in elevators.
2. Your parents will never stop annoying you.
3. Chicken soup does cure colds.
4. You should buy the size you wear and not the size you wish you wore.
5. Quick fixes and workarounds usually just make things worse.
6. Eating lots of junk food makes you feel like shit.
7. You sleep better with clean sheets and life makes more sense when you get enough sleep.
8. Women act like crazed wildebeests at sample sales.
9. You should call your grandparents even if you don’t feel like it.
10. Your partner will never be able to read your mind.
11. Public transportation brings out the worst in human nature.
12. Manicures chip.
13. You are going to get grey hairs.
14. Spring for the insurance coverage.
15. The chances of getting your period increase exponentially when you’re wearing white pants or when you’re about to go on vacation.
If you want the rest of the 50 click here The Frisky