Wind: 8 mph SW
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Today is Tell us Something Good Tuesday and also National Chicken Wing Day, Lasagna Day and National Rain Day Also, it is the anniversary of the – Royal Wedding: Prince Charles/ Lady Diana Spencer were married in 1981. Birthdays – Martina McBride is 48 Starbucks is working on an [ ... ]
Course: Maplecrest Golf Course Location: Kent/Tallmadge/Brimfield area - Portage County Directions: 219 Tallmadge Rd, Kent - Right off I-76 15 minutes from Akron 50 from Cleveland Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 645
This week two very big movie are available to you for home use. One is a big action epic that stirred a bit of controversy. The other, an adult comedy that had a ton of hype, and some good success.
Here comes the second attempt to get us interested in the legendary Hercules. This one pulls out The Rock, and a bigger budget to make a larger splash than the flop a year or so ago.
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.