Day: Partly Cloudy
Wind: 7 mph W
Bosses who yell, micromanage and threaten their way to the top, often at the expense of miserable underlings are all too common in today's workplaces. But the Tony Sopranos and Darth Vaders of popular culture are not the most effective CEOs in the real world, according to a new study from the [ ... ]
1. They don't care who makes more money 2. They share at least one hobby 3. They're cool with spending time apart 4. They figure out the best ways to split up chores 5. They have sex, even if they aren't raring to go 6. They touch each other every day 7. They have a video [ ... ]
Meet Jamison ... this boy doesn't need an introduction .. he is just that wonderful and he won't be here long. He is stunning in looks. Agreeable in behavior. And, has fun energy – meaning he is moderately active and excitable. We loved this boy! He is highly-adoptable and will be the talk of t [ ... ]
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Thursday is - Bratwurst Day and National Chili Dog Day It's Mutt's Day. Do you have a mutt ? Birthdays – Zac Brown 36 / JK Rowling 49 The Bridgestone – Opens today at the beautiful, historic Firestone South course. Tonight – The Band Perry is at the Medina County Fair! [ ... ]
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.