Wind: 8 mph NW
Ben Stiller is back in the next installment of the Night At The Museum franchise just in time for the holidays.
32nd Annual Life Ride: A FREE Cab ride home Sponsored by Budweiser, Responsibility Matters, NECA/I.B.E.W. Aron General/Cleveland Clinic Affiliate & Ganley Ford Runs Daily, Now through New Year’s Day From 5pm-3am Call: 330-376-RIDE Notes: &nbs [ ... ]
Out doing some holiday shopping tomorrow? Don’t forget to pick something up for your favorite pet! Tomorrow, from 11-4, stop by The Body Shop, located near the food court in the Summit Mall; where they will be hosting a baked sale for your pets. All proceeds benefit the Forever Amber Acres Anim [ ... ]
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.