Wind: 3 mph S
Meet Our sweet Melody … Pleeeeeeezzzzzz consider taking her home. This senior does not deserve this. She is sad in the shelter and she is not feeling like herself. Sometimes the shock of this kind of change in a senior's life is just too much to take. She is a mild girl that doesn’t have any [ ... ]
Course: Thunderbird Hills - North Course
Here comes a great example of a really good and successful book that school kids love becoming a movie. And shouldn't have.
Short list this week of new DVD and streaming choices for you. Both will look great on your home theater system. And both are relatively tame except for the very young.
WQMX will host an exclusive VIP experience with Hunter Hayes LIVE in the WQMX concert room, Thursday, August 28th at Noon. Wynn and Wilson will host this intimate event which will include a Q&A with Hunter, a meet and greet with photos and Hunter will perform a couple songs….and we will bro [ ... ]
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.