Wind: 7 mph W
Course: Thunderbird Hills - North Course
Here comes a great example of a really good and successful book that school kids love becoming a movie. And shouldn't have.
Short list this week of new DVD and streaming choices for you. Both will look great on your home theater system. And both are relatively tame except for the very young.
WQMX will host an exclusive VIP experience with Hunter Hayes LIVE in the WQMX concert room, Thursday, August 28th at Noon. Wynn and Wilson will host this intimate event which will include a Q&A with Hunter, a meet and greet with photos and Hunter will perform a couple songs….and we will bro [ ... ]
Age has some benefits...you learn a few things :-)
• It’s better to sing off key than not to sing at all.
• Promptness shows respect.
• You can’t avoid offending people from time to time. When you don’t mean it, apologize. When you do mean it,
accept the consequences.
• The most valuable thing to have is a good reputation, and it’s neither hard nor expensive to acquire one: Be fair. Be
honest. Be trustworthy. Be generous. Respect others.
• Don’t be bothered when people don’t share your tastes in music, sports, literature, food and fashion.
• Keeping perspective is the greatest key to happiness. From a distance, even a bumpy road looks smooth.
• Keeping an open mind is as big a challenge as you get older as keeping a consistent waistline.
• It’s never a shame when you admit you don’t know something, and often a shame when you assume that you do.
• If you’re in a conversation and you’re not asking questions, then it’s not a conversation, it’s a monologue.
• In everyday life, most “talent” is simply hard work in disguise.
• When something that costs less than $200 breaks and it’s not under warranty and you can’t fix it yourself in half an
hour, it’s almost certainly more cost-effective to throw it out.
• All the stuff you have lying around that you’ll never want, need, wear or look at again? It just makes it harder to
find what you do want, need or intend to wear. File it, donate it or throw it out.
• The store-brand jelly, cereal, paper goods, baking supplies and pharmacy products are good enough.