Wind: 3 mph W
Summer is quickly coming to an end and fall will be here faster than you can say pumpkin spice latte. Here are a few things that we will gladly trade warm weather and swimming for. Haunted hayrides Hot apple cider Banana nut bread The smell [ ... ]
There's always those jokes you hear about how men are miserable with the sterotypical "ball and chain". But a recent Reddit Thread asked men why they want to get married, and here is a rundown of some of te best, and most honest answers: Marriage provides a stable environment for Ki [ ... ]
You can tell that the weather has changed, kids are back in school and fall is in the air. As a result of all of this, the mood has changed at the movies as the adult movies are here.
Meet Katherine ... one of the best dogs ever! Her pictures say it all ... Check out this stunning German Shepherd girl! She is as sweet as she is beautiful. So smart … so well behaved. This girl doesn’t have any baggage. Don’t delay … give this gal a home today! [ ... ]
Is one of your resolutions to save some money this year? Here’s a way to save cash and still visit your favorite watering hole …
10. Get a designated driver. Cheaper than a cab … or a DUI
9. Drink before you go out. Get your buzz on before you hit the bar and you won’t have to buy as many drinks.
8. Avoid bars with covers. A no-brainer.
7. Buy pitchers of beer when possible.
6. Buy beer on tap or get drinks with house liquor.
5. Eat before you go out.
4. Split the food order with your buddies. Ordering some appetizers for the table will be cheaper than each of you buying something to eat.
3. Set a budget. Not always easy to stick to once you’ve had a few – so maybe bring cash and leave the cards at home.
2. Expensive early, cheap later. If you like premium scotch, make your first few drinks the good stuff. Then switch to cheaper swill once you’re already buzzed.
1. Stay home. (Askmen.com