Day: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: 6 mph SW
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
This dog is perfect. There is nothing more unfair than a dog sitting in a shelter in his/her golden years – maybe even their golden days. Once use to a house and a couch, we can only imagine their state of mind to find themselves here. A dog th [ ... ]
Son Of God is the first in a new wave of Biblical movies that are coming this year. Noah is next officially with Russell Crowe, with some more faith based movies also on the horizon.
Country Tidbits: the hit song and some artist notes ~Will Hoge is at the Dusty March 14th. He is fabulous. Tickets still available ~Cole Swindell - "Chillin' It" factoids: If Wikipedia isn't pulling our leg, Cole Swindell real first name is Colden. And his middle na [ ... ]
To get you in a better mood, here are 4 things you should remind yourself of every morning: There is no better day than today – Guess what? Today is all you have, so commit to making it the best day you can. Don’t check social media until lunchtime – Live your life. Worrying a [ ... ]
As difficult as it is to admit, there are some things about life that will never change. Politicians will always do shady things. Your mom will always be slightly passive aggressive at the dinner table. Your feet will always hurt after an hour in high heels. Resist these truths if you want, but it’s futile. Life is so much easier when you accept the inevitable. Below are some things that you shouldn’t waste your energy fighting. The sooner you give in, the better. Trust us on this one.
1. People act weird in elevators.
2. Your parents will never stop annoying you.
3. Chicken soup does cure colds.
4. You should buy the size you wear and not the size you wish you wore.
5. Quick fixes and workarounds usually just make things worse.
6. Eating lots of junk food makes you feel like shit.
7. You sleep better with clean sheets and life makes more sense when you get enough sleep.
8. Women act like crazed wildebeests at sample sales.
9. You should call your grandparents even if you don’t feel like it.
10. Your partner will never be able to read your mind.
11. Public transportation brings out the worst in human nature.
12. Manicures chip.
13. You are going to get grey hairs.
14. Spring for the insurance coverage.
15. The chances of getting your period increase exponentially when you’re wearing white pants or when you’re about to go on vacation.
If you want the rest of the 50 click here The Frisky