Wind: 7 mph S
Reference list of WQMX Country Concerts 2014 The Band Perry July 31st@ Medina County Fair Rascal Flatts August 1 @ Blossom Luke BryanAugust 21 @ Blossom Luke Bryan August 22@ Blossom [ ... ]
Today is Tell us Something Good Tuesday and also National Chicken Wing Day, Lasagna Day and National Rain Day Also, it is the anniversary of the – Royal Wedding: Prince Charles/ Lady Diana Spencer were married in 1981. Birthdays – Martina McBride is 48 Starbucks is working on an [ ... ]
Course: Maplecrest Golf Course Location: Kent/Tallmadge/Brimfield area - Portage County Directions: 219 Tallmadge Rd, Kent - Right off I-76 15 minutes from Akron 50 from Cleveland Dewsweepers Tee Time Was: 645
This week two very big movie are available to you for home use. One is a big action epic that stirred a bit of controversy. The other, an adult comedy that had a ton of hype, and some good success.
Here comes the second attempt to get us interested in the legendary Hercules. This one pulls out The Rock, and a bigger budget to make a larger splash than the flop a year or so ago.
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.