Wind: 7 mph S
Meet Our sweet Melody … Pleeeeeeezzzzzz consider taking her home. This senior does not deserve this. She is sad in the shelter and she is not feeling like herself. Sometimes the shock of this kind of change in a senior's life is just too much to take. She is a mild girl that doesn’t have any [ ... ]
Course: Thunderbird Hills - North Course
Here comes a great example of a really good and successful book that school kids love becoming a movie. And shouldn't have.
Short list this week of new DVD and streaming choices for you. Both will look great on your home theater system. And both are relatively tame except for the very young.
WQMX will host an exclusive VIP experience with Hunter Hayes LIVE in the WQMX concert room, Thursday, August 28th at Noon. Wynn and Wilson will host this intimate event which will include a Q&A with Hunter, a meet and greet with photos and Hunter will perform a couple songs….and we will bro [ ... ]
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.