Wind: 8 mph W
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
This dog is perfect. There is nothing more unfair than a dog sitting in a shelter in his/her golden years – maybe even their golden days. Once use to a house and a couch, we can only imagine their state of mind to find themselves here. A dog th [ ... ]
Son Of God is the first in a new wave of Biblical movies that are coming this year. Noah is next officially with Russell Crowe, with some more faith based movies also on the horizon.
Country Tidbits: the hit song and some artist notes ~Will Hoge is at the Dusty March 14th. He is fabulous. Tickets still available ~Cole Swindell - "Chillin' It" factoids: If Wikipedia isn't pulling our leg, Cole Swindell real first name is Colden. And his middle na [ ... ]
To get you in a better mood, here are 4 things you should remind yourself of every morning: There is no better day than today – Guess what? Today is all you have, so commit to making it the best day you can. Don’t check social media until lunchtime – Live your life. Worrying a [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.