Wind: 0 mph N
According to researchers, most heart attacks in men can be avoided by making some simple lifestyle changes, which include: · quit smoking · walk or bike at least 40 minutes each day · keep your waist smaller than 37 inches · drink moderate amounts of al [ ... ]
Wednesday IS – October 1st…start of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Adopt A Shelter Dog Month and Country Music Month World Vegetarian Day and appropriately, National Kale Day, International Music Day On this day in 1971 Disney World opened in Orlando, Florida [ ... ]
This week, some very successful movies are available to you on your streaming service. And again, there is something for everyone.
The Equalizer is out this week with Denzel Washington. I have always wondered what took this so long to come to the big screen, but now it's here.
Autumn is your favorite time of year...and you can tell because: ~You love costume parties and haunted houses & Halloween . ~Freshly picked apples taste better than store-bought ones ~You love everything pumpkin-flavored. ~You know a cool breeze at your ba [ ... ]
TIPS FROM THE REDNECK BOOK OF MANNERS
• Never take an open beer to a job interview.
• It's considered poor taste to take a cooler to church unless you bring enough for the whole pew.
• If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
• Even if you're completely certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
• Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs.
• Belching is bad manners unless you announce before hand that you're about to "make room for dessert."
• While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a jobthat should be done in private using one's own truck keys.
• Though uncomfortable, socks and shoes should be worn at a wedding, though they may be removed at the reception.
• Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.