Wind: 0 mph N
The new thriller, No Good Deed hits theaters this week, and that alone is just flat out too bad. What a thud.
Summer is quickly coming to an end and fall will be here faster than you can say pumpkin spice latte. Here are a few things that we will gladly trade warm weather and swimming for. Haunted hayrides Hot apple cider Banana nut bread The smell [ ... ]
There's always those jokes you hear about how men are miserable with the sterotypical "ball and chain". But a recent Reddit Thread asked men why they want to get married, and here is a rundown of some of te best, and most honest answers: Marriage provides a stable environment for Ki [ ... ]
You can tell that the weather has changed, kids are back in school and fall is in the air. As a result of all of this, the mood has changed at the movies as the adult movies are here.
According to a survey, here are some facts about Facebook that employers say can help or rule out a candidate for a job from Facebook info. These things hurt your chances:
* 50% found a job applicant had posted provocative or inappropriate photos or information.
* 48% said they were turned off by a candidate who posted information about drinking or drug use.
* 24% found information that showed the candidate had lied about qualifications.
* 33% of hiring managers passed over an applicant who badmouthed a previous employer online.
* 28% didn't hire someone because of derogatory comments about gender, etc....
But this type of info can help:
* 50% of hiring managers said they were more likely to hire a candidate whose social network showed a well-rounded person with a wide range of interests
* 46% of managers liked applicants whose posts or pictures showed a creative side.