Wind: 6 mph NW
32nd Annual Life Ride: A FREE Cab ride home Sponsored by Budweiser, Responsibility Matters, NECA/I.B.E.W. Aron General/Cleveland Clinic Affiliate & Ganley Ford Runs Daily, Now through New Year’s Day From 5pm-3am Call: 330-376-RIDE Notes: &nbs [ ... ]
Out doing some holiday shopping tomorrow? Don’t forget to pick something up for your favorite pet! Tomorrow, from 11-4, stop by The Body Shop, located near the food court in the Summit Mall; where they will be hosting a baked sale for your pets. All proceeds benefit the Forever Amber Acres Anim [ ... ]
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
It's that time of the year. Time for the end of the year lists, and today we start with the Five Worst Movies of 2014.
What are people thinking??? Dropped off at the shelter as a senior! Unbelievable! I'm a good boy and I have the typical appeal that all deserving dogs have ... soft fur, sweet eyes, irresistible ears and because of my unfortunate present state, some very insecure behavior [ ... ]
We all engage in a little fast food now and again. But if you want to avoid the least friendly items to your waistline, you may want to avoid these items. Here’s a rundown of the Top 10 fast food chains in America – and the biggest calorie bomb at each place:
1. White Castle – 20 chicken rings, 1,760 calories
2. Burger King – Ultimate breakfast platter, 1,450 calories
3. McDonald’s – Big breakfast with syrup and margarine, 1,350 calories
4. KFC – 10-piece bag of original recipe chicken bites, 1,300 calories
5. Wendy’s – Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 3/4 lb. triple patty with cheese, 1,120 calories
6. Panera Bread – Steak and white cheddar on a French baguette, 980 calories
7. Taco Bell – Volcanic nachos, 970 calories
8. Dunkin’ Donuts – Frozen mocha coffee coolatta with cream, 730 calories
9. Subway – Mega melt on flatbread with egg, 660 calories
10. Pizza Hut – One slice of the 14-in. meat lover’s pan pizza, 470 calories Source: (ABC News)