Wind: 7 mph SW
Understanding that you may not get to the theaters to see the latest movies, this week we will look at the hottest DVD and streaming movies that are out. We will look at only major DVD movie releases of the week and not TV series, or older movies finally making their way onto Blu-Ray.
This dog is perfect. There is nothing more unfair than a dog sitting in a shelter in his/her golden years – maybe even their golden days. Once use to a house and a couch, we can only imagine their state of mind to find themselves here. A dog th [ ... ]
Son Of God is the first in a new wave of Biblical movies that are coming this year. Noah is next officially with Russell Crowe, with some more faith based movies also on the horizon.
Country Tidbits: the hit song and some artist notes ~Will Hoge is at the Dusty March 14th. He is fabulous. Tickets still available ~Cole Swindell - "Chillin' It" factoids: If Wikipedia isn't pulling our leg, Cole Swindell real first name is Colden. And his middle na [ ... ]
To get you in a better mood, here are 4 things you should remind yourself of every morning: There is no better day than today – Guess what? Today is all you have, so commit to making it the best day you can. Don’t check social media until lunchtime – Live your life. Worrying a [ ... ]
For your safety, and for common sense reasons, here's a list of things you should NOT post on Facebook. We think you could add more:
1) Your Home Address
2) That you are going on vacation--which allows crooks to know your house will be empty
3) Personal Stuff About Your Kids - We all love to share pics of our kids doing goofy things or when they accomplish something. That’s totally fine. Facebook is all about being social. Just be sure you're keeping kid-related, personal stuff for friends only. No kid stuff on the "public" setting.
4) The Layout of Your House - What you just did is allow any criminal to know the exact layout of your house — so it’s 100 times easier for him to get around once he breaks in.
5) Those "Post Copy-and-paste" Status Updates - Things like "Facebook is going to start charging and unless you want to get charged you need to post this status update saying you do not agree to being charged for the service." or other warning things that can usually be proved wrong by snopes.com
6) Complaints About Your Boss - Maybe you hate your job, or your boss is a tool. But your boss and your co-workers have Facebook too. They can see when you’re griping about work — and obviously those gripes aren’t going to reflect well on you.
7) Inappropriate photos of you or friends, i.e you being drunk or overly sexual.
8) Those posts that say "click like or share if you don't like (insert bad thing here) and if you ignore you don't care" . These posts are annoying and offensive to so many.