Wind: 6 mph W
Ben Stiller is back in the next installment of the Night At The Museum franchise just in time for the holidays.
32nd Annual Life Ride: A FREE Cab ride home Sponsored by Budweiser, Responsibility Matters, NECA/I.B.E.W. Aron General/Cleveland Clinic Affiliate & Ganley Ford Runs Daily, Now through New Year’s Day From 5pm-3am Call: 330-376-RIDE Notes: &nbs [ ... ]
Out doing some holiday shopping tomorrow? Don’t forget to pick something up for your favorite pet! Tomorrow, from 11-4, stop by The Body Shop, located near the food court in the Summit Mall; where they will be hosting a baked sale for your pets. All proceeds benefit the Forever Amber Acres Anim [ ... ]
Q: What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A: A Christmas Quacker!
If you want to go from being grumpy to being happy? Here's a list of 10 Things Happy People Do Differently that can help you achieve just that for the New Year.
1. They build a strong social fabric.
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle.
3. They practice gratitude.
4. They have an optimistic thinking style.
5. They know it's good to do good.
6. They know that material wealth is only a very small part of the equation.
7. They develop healthy coping strategies.
8. They focus on health.
9. They cultivate spiritual emotions.
10. They have direction.
Source and full story: (Huffington Post)