Written by Sue Wilson
According to a new study, five friends is all you need in your life.
Researchers found that five friends and colleagues are enough to take care of all your social needs.
They actually broke things down into different categories of friends, which include:
1. the person we can tell our problems to
2. the person who gives us emotional support
3. the person we can turn to for financial advice
4. the person we can turn to for advice about life situations
5. the person we can turn to for advice in the workplace
If you’ve got these five friends in place, you’ve supposedly got it all covered. (EliteDaily.com)